Electrification Library v1.5 is part of Modelon’s 2020.2 release.
New versions of Modelon libraries are sold and distributed directly from Modelon, as well as approved resellers.
Electrification Library 1.5 is part of Modelon’s 2020.2 release. New versions of Modelon libraries are sold and distributed directly from Modelon, as well as approved resellers.
Control signals –
- A new signals concept, making it easier to access controller signals, and to define new ones. See the ControllersAndSignals section in the User’s Guide!
Electric vehicle range-
- A new system example (ElectricRange) for simulating the range of a battery electric vehicle.
- The main components (batteries, machines, …) now include loss power and cumulative energy losses in the summary records.
- New table based aging models.
- Fixed a parameter issue with the CyclicContinuous aging model.
- Improved documentation of aging models.
- Added a nominal 1C current variable (i_nom_1C) to all batteries. The example TabularPack_Discharge demonstrates how to use this to specify a load current as C-rate.
- Added a loss factor to the core model used in most loads, making it possible to define heat losses for the loads.