Modelon’s expertise in modeling and simulation includes mechanics, thermodynamics, hydraulics and pneumatics applied in the following areas:
- Industrial manufacturing machinery
- Heavy mobile machinery and equipment
- Installed equipment
- Mechanical power equipment and products
- Fabricated metal products.
Machine System Behavior
Modelon combines its skills in mechanical, hydraulics and pneumatics modeling to accurately reproduce behavior of a wide range of tools and machinery used for construction and mining, such as excavators, hammers, drills and wheel loaders.
Another kind of applications concerns actuating large mechanical systems as hatch covers on ships, hydraulic controlled doors or lifting equipment.
These simulation models are then used to improve existing products and investigate new design concepts.
Production Line Control Design
Modelon helps customers define models of production lines that run in real time, creating a test environment for design and control development. With new toolboxes delivered by Modelon, customers are able to evaluate both production-line performance and control in the early conceptual stages of development.
Modelon combines mechanical and electrical system design with efficient path optimization and model inversion, delivering powerful solutions for customers developing robotics applications
Learn how the power of MODELICA & DYMOLA can be used to model, configure, simulate and validate complex dynamic systems used in industrial equipment.
- Rapidly solve complex multi-disciplinary systems modeling and analysis problems
- Start from simple systems models – that can be elaborated, refined and enriched over time
- Combine mechanical, electrical, electronic, hydraulic, thermal, control, electric power or process components in a single systems model
- Model & validate steering of wheel loaders, excavators, hatch covers actuation, pneumatic drills & hammers, robot arms actuation.
Energy & Process
Academia & Research