FMI Toolbox for MATLAB/Simulink supports all major workflows in control system development and system integration for virtual prototyping, from design and sizing to optimization and MIL/SIL/HIL validation & verification testing in MATLAB/Simulink. The additional FMI Toolbox Coder Add-on provides extensive support enabling users to export FMUs from Simulink and import FMUs to a Simulink Coder target.
Key capabilities and features related to the latest version of the FMI Toolbox for MATLAB/Simulink are below.
Import FMUs into Simulink
• Integrate simulation models from more than 150 tools into your Simulink workflow
• Simulink FMU block including a flexible and intuitive graphical interface to; set parameters, select block outputs, set simulation options, add icons, and create Simulink buses for inputs and outputs to manage FMUs with many signals
• Automate workflow by accessing FMU block settings through scripting
Requirements: Matlab and Simulink
Import FMUs into MATLAB Scripts
• Scripting simulations of FMUs in Matlab via APIs
• Intuitive interface that connects FMUs to MATLAB ode solvers
• Create custom solutions for simulating and analyzing FMU models
• Model Exchange FMU analysis functions, including: linearization computing from input to output, steady-state computation, and design space exploration through DoE functions