Modelon provides software solutions and expert services to organizations that use model-based simulation tools to design and develop technical systems. Modelon’s libraries, solver, and deployment solutions are leading products available in the market today for modeling, simulation and optimization. Our products enable companies to focus on delivering a unified picture of product system interaction and performance – from product concept to operation.
Modelon is an industry leader in model-based systems engineering with a goal of advancing open-standard technologies, allowing customers to leverage their tools of choice and share models throughout the product development cycle. Today, we serve a clientele base across a wide range of industry sectors which include some of the largest companies in the world.
Modelon is building a system modeling and simulation platform of the future, with the goal of creating a robust commercial platform available in the cloud. The solution needs highly interactive user interface for system modeling, massive parallelization of numerical simulations, post processing of large data sets and visualization in 2D and 3D. Collaborative system design preferred by modern engineers is a key capability of the platform, as well as high standards for IT security to keep sensitive customer product data safe. As a developer you will interact frequently with experts within Modelon in a range of fields, including physical modeling, numerical algorithms, systems design and compiler technology, all disciplines needed to create a great systems design platform.
Required skills and experiences
- Practical experience hosting and maintaining a larger, distributed solution with multiple deployable units in one of the major cloud providers (Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform)
- Good understanding of the docker ecosystem and orchestrators such as kubernetes.
- Good understanding of parallelism and distributed computing.
- Good understanding of security principles such as authentication, authorization and sandboxing
- Practical experience with HPC solutions such as htcondor, mpi and slurm.
Contact and application
In this recruitment process we are working with Technogarden IT. For questions about the position please contact recruitment consultant Christian Gullander at 0767-68 62 63.