- Customized Training
- Dymola Introduction Course
- Modelica Introduction Course
- Mechanics Modeling Course
- Thermo-fluid Modeling Course
- Air Conditioning Library Introduction Course
- Engine Dynamics Library Introduction Course
- Liquid Cooling Library Introduction Course
- Heat Exchanger Library Introduction Course
- Hydraulics Library Introduction Course
- Hydro Power Library Introduction Course
- Thermal Power Library Introduction Course
- Vehicle Dynamics Library Introduction Course
We offer customer training, both standardized courses and customized training to meet individual customer needs. Attending our training is a very efficient way to quickly become productive.
Modelon standard training courses are offered on a regular basis at different levels, from beginner to advanced for Dymola, Modelica and our full product range, see the schedule or contact Modelon Sales for information about upcoming courses. We also frequently give customized courses, both at our premises and on-site when requested.
Typically, the training we provide is a mix of lectures, demos and exercises, to make sure that each topic is both explained and practiced. Lectures and exercises are lead by experienced personnel, who work with the software on daily basis, in both product development and consulting.
Our engagement in the Modelica Association and the experiences from our product development ensure that our courses are always up-to-date with the development of Modelica technology.
Standard course overview
Modelon's standard courses are modularized to allow for maximum flexibility. Starting with Dymola Introduction I gives an solid foundation in Dymola and Modelica. You can then either continue to learn more about Dymola and Modelica in Dymola Introduction II, or learn about any of our available library products. Additionally, we provide specialized training on particular domains, such as mechanics and thermodynamics.
An alternative way is to attend the Modelica Introduction, this course is intended for users of other tools than Dymola, or Dymola users that feel comfortable in the operation of Dymola.