Hydraulics Library v4.11 is part of Modelon’s 2019.2 release.
New versions of Modelon libraries are sold and distributed directly from Modelon, as well as approved resellers.
- In the model Hydraulics.Restrictions.Basic.Templates.OrificeInput:
- Documentation has been added so the different ways to parametrize the orifice are described.
- Common equation of the if-statement has been moved out of the statement.
- Smooth operator has been substituted by a max operator in order to avoid generating event in some cases.
- In addition, the derived parameters Amax and Dmax have been renamed respectively Anom and Dnom – to better refflect the fact that these are computed from nominal volume flow rate and pressure losses.
- The RelativeStates component within Modelon.Mechanics.Translational.SingleRodDualStop and Modelon.Mechanics.Translational.SingleRodSingleStop is removed, as the relative states are already available in endStopA.
- The examples were updated to use the World component from Modelon Base Library (Modelon.Mechanics.MultiBody.World).
- In the model Hydraulics.Valves.Basic.MeteringOriTwo, the documentation was clarified in order to specifically state that it models a valve with grooves on the sleeve.
- The Excavator experiment is now more consistent with the listed reference.
Obsolete classes are placed in the package Utilities.Deprecated and will be removed after a year from the release when they were put in the deprecated package.
· Moved Hydraulics.ThermoFluid.HeatExchangers.Examples.HXTableEfficiency to Modelon’s Demo package.
· Moved Hydraulics.Examples.BrakeSystem.BrakeSystem to Modelon’s Demo package.
· Moved Hydraulics.Examples.BrakeSystem.BrakingDynamics to Modelon’s Demo package.
· Moved Hydraulics.Examples.BrakeSystem.BrakingWithABS to Modelon’s Demo package.
Conversion of user libraries
Automatic conversion of user libraries from version 4.10 to 4.11 is partially supported using the included conversion script “Convert_to_4.11.mos” located under Hydraulics 4.11ResourcesScripts.
- Hydraulics 4.11 is based on Modelon Base Library 3.4 and Modelica Standard Library 3.2.2 and 3.2.3.