Version 1.5 was released 2017-06-02.
Examples of improvements and new features:
- The superheat and subcooling sensors contain an option, which, if activated, returns negative values in the two-phase region. This is useful, if superheat or subcooling are controlled close to zero in a system.
- New expansion valve models were added to the library: An electronic expansion valve and a check valve.
- The orifice tube model now contains additional options in case the used refrigerant is R744: A bypass for inlet pressures larger than a user defined threshold and the possibility to calibrate the tube with available experimental data in case no geometry information is present.
- The Modelica source code of external media example packages can be accessed and copied in order to easily create own packages.
- A compressor test bench experiment template was added.
Conversion of user libraries:
No conversion is needed for this version.