Release Notes for Thermal Power Library 1.16
Thermal Power Library 1.16 is part of Modelon’s 2018.1 release.
New versions of Modelon libraries are sold and distributed directly from Modelon, as well as approved resellers.
- District heating system with 125 consumers, two producers and varying boundary conditions
- New supply and return pipe model for district heating modeling, combining two dynamicDelay pipes
- The consumer models have been extended with a connection of the pressure difference to the system component, enabling calculation of the minimum pressure difference in the system, which can be utilized for pressure control
- New accumulator model for district heating systems added, together with an example model displaying how it can be used. The component can be used both in simulation and for dynamic optimization.
- Generalized dynamic delay pipe implementation to support non-two phase media models, enabling faster simulation of district heating models with simplified media models
- Simplified parametrization of plate heat exchanger by introducing a constraining class which all relevant gas side heat transfer correlations extend from
- Improved implementation, documentation and parametrization of openVolume model
- Improved visualization of design examples, adding effectiveness
- Corrected bug in the regularized root derivative function ThermalPower.SubComponents.Internal.Functions.thermoRoot_der
Conversion of user libraries
- Automatic conversion of user libraries from version 1.15 is supported using the included conversion script convertTPL_1.15_to_1.16.mos located under ThermalPower\Resources\Scripts.
Thermal Power Library 1.16 is based on Modelon Base Library 3.1 and Modelica Standard Library 3.2.2.