New versions of Modelon libraries are sold and distributed directly from Modelon, as well as approved resellers.
- A new three pressure level boiler example added to the library.
- A turbine-follow feedback mode is added to the supercritical coal fired 400MWe power plant, in which load control is handled by the boiler while turbine-generator handles throttle pressure control.
- Improved handling of zero flow in district heating dynamic delay pipe, introducing flow for heat diffusion.
- Added automatic summation of gas properties
- Fixed incorrect direction of summary variable Q_flow for heat exchangers and added Q_flow_sec for secondary side heat flow. Note: conversion scripts will modify models to maintain backward compatibility.
Conversion of user libraries
- User libraries will automatically be converted from version 1.17. These conversions are made using the included conversion script: ThermalPower/Resources/Scripts/convertTPL_1.17__to_1.18.mos.
- Thermal Power Library 1.18 is based on Modelon Base Library 3.3 and Modelica Standard Library 3.2.2.