FMI Composer 1.1 is part of Modelon’s 2018.2 release.
FMI Composer is a tool for handling systems of FMUs, described according to the SSP standard. SSP systems can be graphically created and edited, and systems can also be exported as a single aggregated FMU for use in other tools.
In addition to system editing and aggregation, FMI Composer can also modify FMUs in the following ways:
- Remove non-essential information to protect sensitive details in the model.
- Override parameters and start values in the original FMU.
- Convert ME FMUs to CS FMUs by attaching an ODE solver.
All operations except editing are performed during FMU export, and they can be combined as needed.
- Constant block
- Source block FMUs
- Support for parameter promotion. It is now possible to add system level parameters and map to FMU parameters, constants, and system inputs.
- Parameterization of system inputs
- Improvements to the group connections dialog have been done. Automatic connections were added and general enhancements such as filtering capabilities, tooltips, and color indicators for connected signals.
- SSP Standard version updated from “Draft20170606” to “Draft20171219”.
- SSP files saved using the old form will automatically be upgraded to the newer version when opened.
- The flag canBeInstantiatedOnlyOnce is now set to true in aggregated FMUs.
- Fixed issue with exported zip-files not being compatible with java input-streams in some cases.
- Improved logging so that it is possible to identify which sub-FMU failed.
- Other minor improvements and bug fixes.