Release Notes for Liquid Cooling Library 2.1
Liquid Cooling Library 2.1 is part of Modelon’s 2018.1 release.
New versions of Modelon libraries are sold and distributed directly from Modelon, as well as approved resellers.
- Added FourWayValve model with two inlets and two outlets. The valve position is controlled by the input signal u_main, the flows from the two inlets are distributed to the two outlets depending on the input signal.
- Tables of pressure loss coefficient data are no longer written to result files, reducing their size.
- Initial value parameters are added to sources models. In a mass flow source the initial pressure and in a pressure source the initial mass flow rate are intended to improve convergence of steady-state initialization of component tests.
- Pump test bench model template and component test are added to the library. This model can be used for calibration and validation of pump models based on measurement data.
- Renamed the StackSummary record variables to follow naming convention.
- In the Liquid – Liquid heat exchanger test bench, LiquidCooling.Experiments.Templates.LiquidLiquidTestbench, the medium model of the primary inlet flow source was incorrectly set to “Liquid” and has been changed to “PrimaryLiquid”.
Conversion of user libraries
The provided conversion script can perform all required conversions of user models.
Liquid Cooling Library 2.1 is based on the Modelon Base Library 3.1 and Modelica Standard Library 3.2.2.