Jet Propulsion Library v1.6 is part of Modelon’s 2020.1 release.
New versions of Modelon libraries are sold and distributed directly from Modelon, as well as approved resellers.
- To improve the debugging capabilities in failing models, a new “stack” variable has been added which will print the path of the failing component in the log message. A technical note is added which covers the details on how to use this feature.
- Added new Mixed Turbofan example models in the library. Results for the models are validated with open-source NASA pyCycle package.
- New default values in PressureBoundary and AmbientBoundary: specifypDyn=true and specifywDyn=false, to ensure that pressures are always imposed in dynamic simulations.
- Removing tool-specific workaround in the media implementation.
- Updating specific enthalpy, specific entropy and specific heat capacity functions for air and combustion products to be C2-smooth.
Conversion of user libraries
- Automatic conversion of user libraries from version 1.5 to 1.6 is supported using the included conversion script “Convert_to_1.6.mos” located under JetPropulsion 1.6\Resources\Scripts.
- JetPropulsion 1.6 is based on Modelon Base Library 3.5 and Modelica Standard Library 3.2.3.