New versions of Modelon libraries are sold and distributed directly from Modelon, as well as approved resellers.
- HydroSystems.Reservoir height and initial height for the segments are now defined by a vector instead of a scalar, allowing different values along the component.
- Friction models in HydroPower.HydroSystems.Reservoir are now replaceable.
- New friction model added, based on the Manning Formula.
Conversion of user libraries
- Automatic conversion of user libraries from version 2.8 is supported using the included conversion script ConvertHydroPower_2.8_to_HydroPower_2.9.mos located under HydroPower/Resources/Scripts
- Hydro Power Library 2.9 is based on Modelon Base Library 3.3 and Modelica Standard Library 3.2.2.
- Version 2.9 is updated for use with Modelon Base Library 3.3.