Release Notes for Hydraulics Library 4.8
Hydraulics Library 4.8 is part of Modelon’s 2018.1 release.
New versions of Modelon libraries are sold and distributed directly from Modelon, as well as approved resellers.
- Updated documentation for models with flexible thermo implementation.
- Improved usability in Cylinder models by adding initialization parameters.
- Added documenation for SpoolDynamics and SpoolDynamicsWithHysteresis blocks in Hydraulics.Valves.Basic.Components package and also for the valves which use these blocks namely the ProportionalValve,ServoValve and ThreePortValve in Valves package.
- Fixed connection error in Hydraulics.Elements.PreDefined.PilotedServoValve.
- Eliminated non-linear equations generated when using Elements.SpoolValve.
- Resolved case sensitive errors for image paths. All images are now displayed in case sensitive OS, like Linux.
- The leakage implementation in Hydraulics.RotaryActuators.Templates.RotationalSystem has been corrected to allow leakage flag to be enabled/disabled based on the requirement.
- The error in length parameterization of entrance and exit elements of Hydraulics.Lines.LongLine is corrected.
- Corrected the names of the instantiated components(like Volumes etc) in models to follow camel-case convention.
- The list of available spool dynamics models are now visible as a drop-down list under the Advanced tab for ProportionalValve,ServoValve and ThreePortValve in Valves package.
Conversion of user libraries
Automatic conversion of user libraries from version 4.7 is supported using the included conversion script ConvertHydraulics_from_4.7_to_4.8 located under Hydraulics 4.8\Resources\Scripts.
Hydraulics 4.8 is based on Modelon Base Library 3.1 and Modelica Standard Library 3.2.2.