Hydraulics Library v4.13 is part of Modelon’s 2020.1 release.
New versions of Modelon libraries are sold and distributed directly from Modelon, as well as approved resellers.
- Fixed icon rendering issues in the library
- Enabling more convenient display unit:
- Add types for pressure, Gauge pressure, pressure difference and density
- Remove displayUnit definition in Hydraulics AbsolutePressure type
- Update library types to remove reference to MSL for the types listed above
- Add units and quantities for sensor outputs
- Add quantities to temperature and volume flow rate types
Conversion of user libraries
- No conversion is required from the previous version 4.12.
- Hydraulics Library 4.13 is based on Modelon Base Library 3.5 and Modelica Standard Library 3.2.3.