Release Notes for Fuel Cell Library 1.7
Fuel Cell Library 1.7 is part of Modelon’s 2018.1 release.
New versions of Modelon libraries are sold and distributed directly from Modelon, as well as approved resellers.
- Improved condensing stack implementation by moving conversion between condensing and reaction media from the cell to the condensing volumes
- Separate X_start parameter introduced for condensing medium in condensing stack
- Inverted index vector added in condensing stack implementation, to support non-symmetric media transformations
- Updated open water volume, using volume dynamics from medium
- Updated the default component names for components to improve consistency
- Message when simulation is terminated due to depletion references correct media component for condensing stack models
Conversion of user libraries
No conversion is required.
Fuel Cell Library 1.7 is based on Modelon Base Library 3.1 and Modelica Standard Library 3.2.2.