New versions of Modelon libraries are sold and distributed directly from Modelon, as well as approved resellers.
- New limit handling that is common across components
- New system examples:
- Battery charger example
- Maximum performance series hybrid vehicle
- Initialize SoC based on open circuit voltage (OCV)
- New battery controller with reporting of voltage, current, and power limits
- Battery controller example that reduces reported maximum/minimum currents based on SoC thresholds
- Battery impedance option to parameterize based on first order time constants
- Machine limits separated for motoring and generating
- Support for machine limits based on voltage and temperature
- Machine limits can be specified as scalar parameters, 2D tables (speed and voltage), or 3D (speed, voltage, temperature)
- Scalar and 2D tables also include an optional linear temperature dependence
Conversion of user libraries
- Conversion of user’s libraries is automatically converted by the scripts in Electrification/Resources/Scripts.
- Electrification Library 1.1 is based on Modelon Base Library 3.3 and Modelica Standard Library 3.2.2.