- Improved Modelica compliance
- Improved documentation
- New constraining types with common interfaces created for a number of components.
- The R3mux block now correctly uses input u3.
- A redundant initial equation in the HydroTurbine model was removed.
- Fixed the incorrect inertia parameter propagation in the Shaft model.
- Multiple modifier typos fixed.
- Fixed multiple broken links in documentation.
Conversion of user libraries
No conversion script is required.
Electric Power is based on Modelica Standard Library 3.2.2.
It has been tested with:
- Dymola 2017
- Dymola 2016 FD01
- Dymola 2016
- Dymola 2015 FD01
- Dymola 2015