Release Notes for Air Conditioning Library 1.16
Air Conditioning Library 1.16 is part of Modelon’s 2018.1 release.
New versions of Modelon libraries are sold and distributed directly from Modelon, as well as approved resellers.
- Added phase separating volume model with two outlets at defined heights and specific flow resistances, with options accounting for solid desiccant in total volume, or heat loss to the environment. It is located at PhaseSeparator.
- Improved the robustness of table based compressors
- Updated the Media documentation with reference point information
- An error was corrected in the pressure drop correlation class PressureLossChangHsu in the expression of friction factor f1. Existing correlation can be converted to use the deprecated class with the included conversion script.
- The createWorkbench() function which was used to create a non-protected work package with example models from the library is removed in this version. Please let us know, in case you miss it.
Conversion of user libraries
User models can be automatically converted using the provided conversion script.
AirConditioning Library 1.16 is based on ThermoFluidPro Library 1.16, Modelica Standard Library 3.2.2. and UserInteraction 0.64.