New versions of Modelon libraries are sold and distributed directly from Modelon, as well as approved resellers.
- New heat transfer models, for single-phase and two-phase media, where the user can provide a desired heat transfer coefficient.
See UserInputHTCoeffSinglePhase and UserInputHTCoefficient for more details on the matter.
- BasicTXV model has been modified so that the user can provide a variable superheat setpoint.
- Added new Chevron Plate HeatExchanger with both sides’ refrigerant mediums using the new template Plate HX Refrigerant – Refrigerant .
- Pressure drop correlation class PlossCommon is made numerically robust in the vapor quality region of 0.999 to 1.
Conversion of user libraries
- No conversion of user libraries is required.
- AirConditioning Library 1.18 is based on ThermoFluidPro Library 1.18, Modelica Standard Library 3.2.2. and UserInteraction 0.64.