Pneumatics Library v2.7 is part of Modelon’s 2019.2 release.
New versions of Modelon libraries are sold and distributed directly from Modelon, as well as approved resellers.
- Fixed the plot command scripts.
- Fixed the icon animations for the components in Volumes package.
- Moved Pneumatics.Examples.AirSuspensionSystem.RequiresVDL to Modelon’s Demo package.
- Moved Pneumatics.Examples.BrakeSystem.BrakeSystem to Modelon’s Demo package.
- Moved Pneumatics.Examples.BrakeSystem.BrakingDynamics to Modelon’s Demo package.
- Moved Pneumatics.ThermoFluid.HeatExchangers.Examples.HXTableEfficiency to Modelon’s Demo package.
Conversion of user libraries
Automatic conversion of user libraries from version 2.6 to 2.7 is supported using the included conversion script “Convert_to_2.7.mos” located under Pneumatics 2.7\Resources\Scripts.
Pneumatics 2.7 is based on Modelon Base Library 3.4 and Modelica Standard Library 3.2.2 and 3.2.3.