New versions of Modelon libraries are sold and distributed directly from Modelon, as well as approved resellers.
• Easier to configure a battery pack to simulate each individual cell or to lump them all as a single virtual cell. Custom cell grouping with the gs and gp parameters can still be used, when explicitly enabled.
• Improved consistency of initial temperature parametrization.
• Fixed an issue preventing battery size (ns and np) to be changed after translation.
• New power-based controller (Electrification.Machines.Control.MechanicalPower).
• Fewer state events for machines with symmetric limits (new parameter to enable non-symmetric limits).
• Improved robustness when the supply voltage becomes zero or negative.
• Modified the base class for 3D enabled components, with the 3D frame connector now being conditional.
• The 3D machine models can now be configured for either 1D or 3D mode, supporting both applications with a single model.
• The 3D multibody domain models are now replaceable in the examples for machines and batteries.
Added support for combined positive and negative power in Electrification.Control.PowerAllocation.Hierarchical.
Improved initialization robustness of several components.
Several parameter dialog improvements.
Improved naming consistency for electrical connectors.
Conversion of user libraries
Conversion of user’s libraries are automatically converted by the scripts in: Electrification/Resources/Scripts.
Electrification Library 1.3 has been updated to use Modelon Base Library 3.4 and is compatible with Modelica Standard Library 3.2.2 and 3.2.3.
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.