Electrification Library v1.3 is part of Modelon’s 2019.2 release.
New versions of Modelon libraries are sold and distributed directly from Modelon, as well as approved resellers.
• Easier to configure a battery pack to simulate each individual cell or to lump them all as a single virtual cell. Custom cell grouping with the gs and gp parameters can still be used, when explicitly enabled.
• Improved consistency of initial temperature parametrization.
• Fixed an issue preventing battery size (ns and np) to be changed after translation.
• New power-based controller (Electrification.Machines.Control.MechanicalPower).
• Fewer state events for machines with symmetric limits (new parameter to enable non-symmetric limits).
• Improved robustness when the supply voltage becomes zero or negative.
• Modified the base class for 3D enabled components, with the 3D frame connector now being conditional.
• The 3D machine models can now be configured for either 1D or 3D mode, supporting both applications with a single model.
• The 3D multibody domain models are now replaceable in the examples for machines and batteries.
- Added support for combined positive and negative power in Electrification.Control.PowerAllocation.Hierarchical.
- Improved initialization robustness of several components.
- Several parameter dialog improvements.
- Improved naming consistency for electrical connectors.
- Conversion of user libraries
- Conversion of user’s libraries are automatically converted by the scripts in: Electrification/Resources/Scripts.
- Electrification Library 1.3 has been updated to use Modelon Base Library 3.4 and is compatible with Modelica Standard Library 3.2.2 and 3.2.3.