Modelon’s FMI Toolbox for MATLAB/Simulink Coder Add-on enables users to export FMUs from Simulink and import FMUs to a Simulink Coder target. Key capabilities and features related to the latest version of the FMI Toolbox Coder Add-on for Matlab/Simulink are below.
Export Simulink Models to FMUs
• Create Co-Simulation and Model Exchange FMUs from Simulink models
• Structured variable names that reflect Simulink model hierarchy
• Optionally hide all internal information for protection of IP
• Expose internal signals of Simulink model in the exported FMU
Build FMUs to a Simulink Coder Target
• Tested and endorsed by the dSPACE 1006 platform
• Deploy FMUs with source code to HiL testing
• Compile FMU block in Simulink for real-time platforms using Simulink Coder
• Supported by target platforms in which the compiler supports C-code S-functions and is compatible with the FMU source code
Compatibility Requirements: Matlab, Simulink, Matlab Coder, Simulink Coder, FMI Toolbox
Product Partner of MathWorks
With the FMI Toolbox for MATLAB® and Simulink®, Modelon is a product partner of The MathWorks Connections Program. The program keeps partners updated with new product releases and helps guarantee a high-quality solution that adheres to the standards set by the MathWorks product line.
dSPACE DS1006 Support
The FMI Toolbox for MATLAB® and Simulink® supports HIL simulation on dSPACE DS1006 systems. The Simulink block-set offered for FMU simulation is compliant with Simulink Coder and integrates seamlessly with the targets provided for HIL simulation on dSPACE DS1006 systems