Combine the visualization and data management capabilities of Microsoft Excel with multicore simulations from Modelon’s FMI Add-In!
FMI Add-In, a plugin for Microsoft Excel, is a powerful simulation software tool that enables users to import and simulate Functional Mock-up Units (FMUs) in a spreadsheet environment. Customizable analysis and simulation functionality of model-based workflows is coupled with the data management and visualization capabilities available in Microsoft Excel and Visual Basic.
Select variables for experiments in the FMU sheet using the integrated ribbon controls
Configure and run experiments in the Simulation sheet
Plot result from simulations using the integrated ribbon controls
- Utilize state-of-the-art modeling tools within easy-to-access Excel
- Exchange simulation results with ALL stakeholders through a standard Excel spreadsheet
- Maintain flexibility and consistency through the FMI standard
- Import and simulate FMUs in Excel
- Perform post processing of simulation results
- Complete parameter sweeps and sensitivity analysis – providing insights into the impact of component variation on system behavior early in the design cycle
- Start multi-core batch simulations with just one click
- Automate and customize using Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) scripting interface
FMI Add-In enables steady-state and dynamic simulation of physical models in a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet environment. This powerful plug-in enables the user to quickly perform sophisticated model analyses with batch simulations and parameter sweeps.