New Dymola 7.4 FD01 AvailableModelon
We are happy to announce that Dymola 7.4 FD01 is now available. Some main highlights are support for Modelica 3.2 and Modelica Standard Library 3.2, and updated libraries.
We are happy to announce that Dymola 7.4 FD01 is now available. Some main highlights are:
- Support for Modelica 3.2 and Modelica Standard Library 3.2, and updated libraries.
- Improved Modelica Text editor
- Improved handling of initialization and start values
- The new compiler Microsoft Visual Studio C++ 2010 is now supported, both the Professional edition and the Express edition.
- The Dymola – Simulink interface now supports Matlab releases from R14SP3 (ver. 7.1) up to R2010b (ver. 7.11)
For more details, see the release notes:
<media 271 _blank download>Dymola 7.4 FD01 Release Notes </media>
The Dymola release schedule is now two releases per year: One major release in May, and one minor (Functional Delivery) around November. The next major release, which will be Dymola 2012 will be released in May 2011.
To Obtain Dymola 7.4 FD01
It is required to have an active support agreement (annual renewal of ALC) to get access to new versions of Dymola. Contact our sales administration to obtain the download URL for the Dymola 7.4 FD01 installer. In the email, please state:
- Dymola license number