Modelon at Modelica Conference 2017Modelon
Check out the strong slate of publications from Modelon
We are proud to announce the presence of Modelon at Modelica Conference 2017 with nine accepted papers:
- A Simulation-Based Digital Twin for Model-Driven Health Monitoring and Predictive Maintenance of an Automotive Braking System – John Batteh, Anand Pitchaikani
- FMI and IP protection of models: A survey of use cases and support in the standard – Erik Durling, Maria Henningsson, Elias Palmkvist
- The Jet Propulsion Library: Modeling and simulation of aircraft engines – Michael Sielemann, Anand Pitchaikani, Nithish Selvan, Majed Sammak
- Optimization friendly Thermodynamic properties – Marcus Åberg, Johan Windahl, Håkan Runvik, Fredrik Magnusson
- Dynamic optimization of heating distribution networks – Stephane Velut, Johan Åkesson, Håkan Runvik, Per-Ola Larsson, Fredrik Magnusson, Gerald Schweiger
- Powertrain and Thermal System Simulation Models of a High Performance Electric Road Vehicle – John Batteh
- Integration of complex Modelica-based physics models and discrete-time control systems: Approaches and observations of numerical performance – John Batteh, Lixiang Li
- Improved Aerodynamic Prediction Through Coupled System and CFD Models – John Batteh, John Griffin, Hubertus Tummescheit
- Musculoskeletal Modeling of the Hand and Contact Object in Modelica – Shashank Swaminathan and Johan Andreasson.
The majority of our contributions are co-authored with our industry customers and partners.
Modelon is a Silver Sponsor and exhibitor at the event.
Meet our team May 15-17 in Prague to see the presentations and talk to the authors — register now!