FMI Add-In for Excel v2.0.1 is part of Modelon’s 2018.2 release.
The FMI Add-In for Excel integrates FMI-based parallel simulations in Excel. The add-in offers the following main features:
- Running simulations of compiled dynamic models, FMUs. The FMUs may be generated by any FMI-compliant tool such as Dymola, FMI Toolbox for MATLAB/Simulink, FMI Composer or SimulationX.
- Taking advantage of powerful features in Excel to set up and perform batch simulations for parameter sweeps and simulations driven by data series.
- Performing dynamic simulations or solve initialization problems, in parallel.
- Made FMU simulation more robust.
- Removed numerical error affecting communicationStepSize.
- Increased robustness when dealing with non-compliant FMUs.
- Fixed bug where FMUs with multiple DLLs for one platform could not be simulated.
- Fixed broken script example found at ExamplesFMIAddInScript.xlsm
- Added log message for when the call to an FMUs doStep function fails during simulation.
- Changed default log level from “Info” to “Warning”.