FMI Toolbox for MATLAB/Simulink 2.4 releasedModelon
Several new features strengthen industry’s leading FMI for Matlab solution
A new version of the FMI Toolbox for MATLAB®/Simulink® is available with the following key updates:
- Added support for MATLAB 2016a and 2016b
- Added support for Visual Studio 2012 and Visual Studio 2015
- Internal signals can now be exported to an FMU
- Significant usability improvements when managing vector naming
- Added capabilities to scripting functions for FMU blocks and improved error handling
- Several other improvements and bug fixes
For more information consult the release notes or contact us.
About the FMI Toolbox for MATLAB/Simulink
The FMI Toolbox for MATLAB®/Simulink® and its Coder Add-on provide extensive support for FMI on the MATLAB®/Simulink® platform. FMI Toolbox supports all major workflows in control system development and system integration for virtual prototyping, from design and sizing to optimization and MIL/SIL/HIL validation & verification testing.