Modelon is proud to sponsor the upcoming Asian Modelica Conference 2020, held in Tokyo, Japan on May 13-14, 2020. It is organized by Modelon in cooperation with the Modelica Users Group Japan and the Modelica Association. The Modelica Conference is the main event for users, library developers, tool vendors and language designers to share their knowledge and learn about the latest scientific and industrial progress related to all of the system simulation standards developed and maintained by the Modelica Association.
For more information and to register click here.
- October 1, 2019 Call for papers
- January 31, 2020 Submission of full papers
- February 28, 2020 Notification of acceptance for papers
- March 13, 2020 End of early registration
- March 28, 2020 Submission of final papers