This live webinar and hands-on tutorial will cover the aircraft engine design of conventional and hybrid-electric aerospace engines using the multi-point design approach. During the webinar, attendees will be given access to a live web app, powered by Modelon Impact, to experiment with various multi-point design optimizations.
In this webinar and tutorial, we will cover:
- Introduction of multi-point design and its advantages
- Introduction and comparison of two multi–point design approaches
- Application for hybrid-electric concepts using a parallel hybrid design
- Demo of simple multi-point design on turbojet and multi-point design on geared turbofan
- Attendees will run Cranfield/MDH and NASA-Glenn multi-point design models in a browser-based web app, powered by Modelon Impact