We’re looking for a Technical Marketing Manager that has a creative eye and strong aptitude for technical writing. This position requires a self-starter who will work to understand the target audience and engage the entire organization to create relevant content in order to grow the pipeline and accelerate our go-to-market execution.
Modelon is a Swedish software company focused on offering simulation solutions for global industrial enterprises. Headquartered in Lund, Sweden, Modelon has nearly 100 employees spread over six countries in three continents and a customer portfolio that includes some of the most recognized enterprises in automotive, aerospace, and energy industries.
This position will work with individuals and teams across the company to organize, prioritize, and create critical content that is focused on communicating the value of Modelon’s expertise and products.
In this position you will be challenged to think outside-the-box, to learn new things, and to have fun. You will be rewarded by seeing your ideas come to fruition, creations and content executed, and lead generation increased. In this position you will succeed if you think critically, strategically, creatively. You will succeed if you are highly organized, detail-oriented in nature, and enjoy a high level of autonomy.
- Lead and own Modelon’s content approach – creating a quarterly content calendar that will set achievable deadlines and deliverables
- Guide Modelon’s leaders to create thought leadership content (ie eBooks and whitepapers)
- Produce compelling customer stories (ie case studies and webinars)
- Create precise product literature (ie product powerpoints and industry brochures)
- Collaborate with Modelon product owners, industry directors, researchers, and executives to create product content, specifically: product benefits, overview presentations, product news releases, blogs, and webinars
- Research, write and edit copy for digital content, including: website, blogs and news, customer emails, and social media, product videos
- Draft text and creative graphic content for web banners
- Support the management of Modelon’s website with new content
- Support commercial team activities including presence at trade shows, conferences, and user meetings
- 3-5 years of content marketing experience
- Creative energy and strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to distill complex technical concepts into understandable language
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to credibly engage with technical and sales teams
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or a Technical field
- International travel should be expected
To apply: submit your resume and writing sample to email@example.com