With an increasing demand to applying Model-Based Design technology, we are looking for a talented and highly motivated engineer to strengthen Modelon’s FMI team. The main job will be development and support on our FMI-products.
Required skills and experience
- Some years of programming experience working with C
- Programming experience working with Java
- Ability to deliver efficient and reusable code that can be understood and maintained by others
Desired skills and experiences
- Some experience from development in Python
- Experience from software quality improving methodologies such as test-driven development, code review, system/integration testing etc.
- Experience in version control systems such as SVN and Git
- Contributions in Open Source projects is a merit.
You are interested in expanding your knowledge within the areas of FMI and model-based systems engineering.
Applicants must have a valid work permit in Sweden.
Proficiency in English and Swedish is required.
Contact us with your personal letter and CV. Please include the reference number of this position.