Modelon is building a system modeling and simulation platform of the future, with the goal of creating a robust commercial platform available in the cloud. These solutions are highly relevant for industries like aerospace, automotive, energy & process and industrial equipments. The solution needs highly interactive user interface for system modeling, massive parallelization of numerical simulations, post processing of large data sets and visualization in 2D and 3D. Collaborative system design preferred by modern engineers is a key capability of the platform, as well as high standards for IT security to keep sensitive customer product data safe.
As a tester you will interact frequently with experts within Modelon in a range of fields, including SW development, physical modeling, numerical algorithms, systems design and compiler technology, to create good tests and good test execution. This position will be based out of our India office with lots of interaction with our other global locations.
We are looking for an experienced tester with high ambition to contribute to the success of a new product in a growing market of advanced industrial users.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Automated UI testing (setup and operate automated UI test suites)
- Manual testing
- Performing testing within Agile (Scrum, Kanban) teams
- ISTQB Foundation Level certification (or similar)
- Coordination of test activities
- Test reporting
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Leading test execution
- Further ISTQB certifications
- Engineering (MBD, CAD, …) products
- Jira (test setup, management, execution, reporting)