This position could be based in Lund, Göteborg, or Stockholm, Sweden.
Modelon is an industry leader in model-based systems engineering that brings innovative simulation products to market. Our products enable companies to focus on delivering a unified picture of product system interaction and performance – from product concept to operation.
Modelon’s OPTIMICA Compiler Toolkit is an advanced Modelica-based mathematical engine which offers users a powerful solution for automation, simulation and optimization of system behaviors throughout the model-based design cycle. The toolkit is the engine powering the newly released Modelon Impact, a system modelling and simulation platform of the future which aims to provide a robust solution available in the cloud. Additionally, the toolkit is in production in customized workflows as well as in OEM partner toolchains.
As a developer you will be part of a highly skilled team of SW engineers developing OPTIMICA Compiler Toolkit. You will interact frequently with other branches of Modelon, including Application Engineering to provide customer support as well as export users of the tool. You will also be part a broader team with a wide range of areas that are required to build a capable modeling and simulation/optimization platform.
You are an experienced compiler developer with high ambition to contribute to the success of the compiler in a growing market of advanced industrial users.
Required skills and experiences
- 5-10 years of experience developing high performing compilers, including:
- Highly experienced in front-end development, symbolic processing and code optimization
- Ability to deliver efficient and reusable code that can be understood by others
- Good communication skills, including English
- Track record of building production quality software
Desired skills, experiences, and interests
- Experienced with the Modelica language
- Experienced with build systems (Ant, Make, CMake) and continuous integration infrastructures (Jenkins)
- Experienced with Docker
- Ability to teach/mentor junior team member
- Contributed to software system architecture development
- Comfortable with agile practices like pair programming and code reviews
- PhD degree in Computer Science or equivalent
Applicants must have a valid work permit in Sweden.
Submit Your Application: