Location: Lund, Sweden
Modelon is an industry leader in model-based systems engineering that brings innovative simulation products to market. Modelon has grown substantially since its inception and our global placement has been strategic – bringing our people and products closer to clients. Today, we serve a clientele base across a wide range of industry sectors which include some of the largest companies in the world.
Our products enable companies to focus on delivering a unified picture of product system interaction and performance – from product concept to operation.
About the role
Be part of a development team of highly skilled SW engineers that are developing OPTIMICA Compiler Toolkit to be a key component in Modelon’s vision to build a system modeling and simulation platform of the future.
Modelon’s OPTIMICA Compiler Toolkit is an advanced Modelica-based mathematical engine on the market which offers users a powerful solution for automation, simulation and optimization of system behaviors throughout the model-based design cycle. The toolkit is in production in customized workflows as well as in OEM partner toolchains.
The work provides great opportunities to interact with skilled colleagues within the SW domain as well as expert users of the tool.
For more information about OPTIMICA compiler toolkit, visit the product page.
- Required skills and experiences
- 5+ years of relevant compiler development experience
- Ability to deliver efficient and reusable code that can be understood by others
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Track record of building production quality software
Desired skills, experiences, and interests
- Experience with build systems (Ant, Make,CMake) and continuous integration infrastructures(Jenkins)
- Experience from development in Java, Python andC/C++
- Ability to teach/mentor junior team member
- Contributed to software system architecture development
- Comfortable with agile practices like pair programming and code reviews
- PhD degree in Computer Science or equivalent is a merit
Applicants must have a valid work permit in Sweden.
Contact us with your personal letter and CV.