Location: Lund, Sweden
Modelon is an industry leader in model-based systems engineering that brings innovative simulation products to market. Modelon has grown substantially since its inception and our global placement has been strategic – bringing our people and products closer to clients. Today, we serve a clientele base across a wide range of industry sectors which include some of the largest companies in the world.
Our products enable companies to focus on delivering a unified picture of product system interaction and performance – from product concept to operation.
About the role
We are looking for a project leader and scrum master with experience from leading and delivering IT-development and integration projects. You embrace challenges and are thrilled by working in a dynamic and growing organization.
In the role as Project Leader, you will plan, organize, execute and manage reporting of technical projects.
As Scrum Master you will facilitate and coach some of Modelon’s teams in their agile operative work.
- You are a do’er and problem solver who is used to resolve tasks by your self and in collaboration
- You have at least 3 years of experience as SW project manager, preferably in consulting organizations.
- You have experience from leading complex development projects with agile methodology
- You are technically versatile and accustomed with technologies and IT solutions
- You are a good communicator
- You can build trust with colleagues and stakeholders on all levels in an organization
- You have a customer focus
- You are proficient in English and Swedish
- You have an academic degree or comparable experience in a relevant field
- You want to join a growing and dynamic company
Applicants must have a valid work permit in Sweden.
Contact us with your personal letter and CV.