We’re looking for a Marketing Specialist that can execute marketing strategies, assist with campaign development, analyze and measure effectiveness, and increase lead generation. This position requires a self-starter who will play a vital role in engaging our current customer base as well as target audience.
Modelon is a software company focused on offering simulation solutions for global enterprises. Headquartered in Lund, Sweden, Modelon has nearly 100 employees spread over six countries in three continents and a customer portfolio that includes some of the most recognized enterprises in automotive, aerospace, and energy industries.
The Marketing Specialist will help create, develop, execute, and monitor marketing initiatives across a variety of channels. In this position you will be challenged to think outside-the-box, to learn new things, and to have fun. You will be rewarded by seeing your ideas come to fruition, creations and content executed, and lead generation increased. In this position you will succeed if you are highly organized, detail-oriented in nature, and enjoy a high level of autonomy.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders including technical experts, product owners, industry directors, and executives to produce technical product content, including blogs, product powerpoints, eBooks, whitepapers
- Collaborate with commercial team members to identify and produce compelling customer stories (ie case studies and webinars)
- Develop and optimize content for digital channels, including the website and social media
- Develop and execute online targeting campaigns
- Execute SEO strategies based on competitive intelligence and research
- Ensure creative marketing materials undergo regular review and adhere to brand guidelines
- Support the on-going maintenance and management of the website
- Support commercial team activities including presence at trade shows, conferences, and user meetings
- Work closely with the Marketing Director to communicate marketing plans, results, and recommendations.
- 2-5 years of marketing or related experience
- Creative energy and strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to distill complex technical concepts into understandable language
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to credibly engage with technical and sales teams
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or a Technical field
- International travel should be expected
Submit Your Application: