Modelon is a rapidly growing technology company in the modeling and simulation business. We are in transition towards a global professional software product company with a complementary solution services business. Modelon’s success relies on an appropriate, secure, and high-performing IT infrastructure that supports our strategic mission and business goals.
As Junior System Administrator, you will report to the IT Manager and assist in delivering stable IT services for our employees and customers.
Resourcefulness is a necessary skill in this role. You can diagnose and resolve problems efficiently and have the skills and patience to communicate with a variety of teams and users.
- First point of contact for IT users and desktop support
- Administration of MS O365 services
- Security, performance, and availability of Modelon IT systems
- Define, prioritize, and resolve issues with software and hardware
- Liaising with vendors as needed
- Install, upgrade, monitor software and hardware
- Manage data backup and recovery
- Maintain IT essentials, such as operating systems and servers, business applications, security tools, webservers, email services, computers, and networking equipment
- Newly examined or prior experience with IT support and system administration
- Knowledge of, or experience with MS O365 and related product suite, Linux administration, network, and patch management.
- Knowledge of system security and data backup/recovery
- Knowledge of VMWare, VEEAM, and Docker/Kubernetes is an advantage
- Resourcefulness and problem-solving attitude.
- Ability to work independently, in teams, and in projects.
- Excellent communication skills in Swedish and English.
In this process, we will handle applicants as they come in. Apply here, through our career page. Start date after an agreement, preferable 1st of September.
If you have any questions regarding this position, please contact IT Manager Håvard Skrodahl at email@example.com or Jessica Johannesson Global HR Director at firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit Your Application: