Parental vacancy 2021-09-01-2022-08-30
Modelon is a global software company that works with modeling and simulation. Our office in Lund is the biggest of our offices with 45 employees. We also have offices in Japan, India, US, Germany and in Prag. Modelon started 15 years ago with 5 Ph.D.s from Lunds University and grew to the company we are today with around 100 employees. We are on a growth journey and just recently we were introduced to the stock market.
In this position you will support Human Resources regarding employees and office. This role ensures smooth running of Modelon’s office in Lund, Sweden and when needed also provides the Global offices with adequate support to work efficiently. You will also do administrative support to CFO and CEO.
In this role, you will perform and coordinate HR & office administration and procedures, to ensure organizational effectiveness, wellbeing, and safety. This position is also responsible for streamlining administrative procedures.
We see the HR & Office Admin as an energetic professional who does not mind wearing multiple hats. You are experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks. You work independently, are well organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting an office of diverse people.
You are a person that takes pride in order and are never leaving any loose ends. You take responsibility and follow up to make sure a task is finalized. You are also a good communicator that interacts with various stakeholders.
- Support HR in all staff related tasks, employment, onboarding, work environment etc.
- Responsible for organizing office services by ensuring office operations and procedures are efficient.
- Responsible for reception, phone service, mailing, shipping, maintenance, office supplies, equipment, and errands.
- Handle systems for travel booking, and for entering the office.
- Participate actively in the planning and execution of company events.
- Support executive management regarding administration, archives, and files.
- Manage relationships with vendors, service providers and property owners.
- Organize orientation and onboarding of new employees.
Skills and experience:
- You have a couple of years of working experience.
- You have a degree from university in HR or other relevant education.
- You are well organized and reliable.
- You can handle various levels of tasks, from planning and preparations to execution and follow up.
- You speak Swedish and English on a professional level.
In this position you will report to the Global HR Director that are located in Lund.
If you have any questions, please contact Jessica Johannesson, Global HR Director at Jessica.email@example.com
Submit Your Application: