Modelon offers systems modeling and simulation software, worldwide, that accelerates product innovation, development, and operations in a range of industries. The Functional Mock-up Interface is a tool independent standard to support both model exchange and co-simulation of dynamic models. FMI is a core component for Modelon in providing value to our customers. With FMI, plant models developed by experts in advanced simulation tools can be reused across the organization by teams using standard desktop tools. Modelon provides FMI Toolbox and FMI Toolbox Coder Add-On. Modelon also develops customized solutions to integrate FMI seamlessly into any workflow.
About the Role
FMI Toolbox for MATLAB/Simulink supports all major workflows in control system development and system integration for virtual prototyping, from design and sizing to optimization and MIL/SIL/HIL validation & verification testing in MATLAB/Simulink. The additional FMI Toolbox Coder Add-on provides extensive support enabling users to export FMUs from Simulink and import FMUs to a Simulink Coder target.
What You will do
Develop, maintain, and support the FMI products. Most prominently, FMI Toolbox for Matlab/Simulink, which includes:
- Software maintenance and development in the product codebases. Primarily, in C and Matlab code, but other languages may also be used at times.
- Support to customers
- Active participation in planning and prioritization of development tasks
The success in this role will depend on your ability to both independently and collaboratively develop and maintain the products.
What You will bring
- 3+ years of professional experience
- Skilled programmer with experience in C and Matlab/Simulink
- Interest in simulation software development and mathematical modeling
- Ability to deliver efficient and reusable code that can be understood and maintained by others
- Software development in Windows
- Experience in version control systems such as SVN and Git
- Proficiency in English
We also see desired skills and experiences in the following:
- Experience with Linux is a merit
- Experience with continuous integration and working in agile teams is a merit
What We offer
- Colleagues sharing your interest and passion in simulation software development
- Colleagues with top expertise in mathematics, physical modeling, application knowledge, and compiler development
- An opportunity to make a difference in a product used by some of the leading companies in multiple industries
Application and contact details
This position is based in Trichy, India. We are handling applications as they come in, so apply as soon as possible. For more information and questions about this position, please contact Anand Pitchaikani at email@example.com