Location: This position is available in Lund or Göteborg, Sweden
Modelon is an industry leader in model-based systems engineering that brings innovative simulation products to market. Modelon has grown substantially since its inception and our global placement has been strategic – bringing our people and products closer to clients. Today, we serve a clientele base across a wide range of industry sectors which include some of the largest companies in the world.
Our products enable companies to focus on delivering a unified picture of product system interaction and performance – from product concept to operation.
The Automation, Integration and Deployment team
To meet the demand of a growing customer base, we are strengthening our capacity within the Automation, Integration and Deployment team.
The team is responsible for central components and tools for production and deployment of Modelon products. This includes responsibility for the toolchain for product licensing and encryption, continuous integration and testing on Jenkins, and providing expert support to fellow product teams. The products are executed on Windows, Linux and on cloud platforms.
As a software developer, you will be part of a scrum team where team member collaborative contributes with their expertise to successful deliveries with good quality. The team is integral to the success of the company since the deliverables are used by both internal and external parties.
You are an experienced C-programmer and high ambitions to produce high value products to customers and internal users.
Required skills and experiences
- 3+ years of programming experience working with C on Windows and Linux
- Experience with using C/C++ libraries with Python and Java
- Experience with Continuous Integration infrastructures such as Jenkins
- Ability to deliver efficient and reusable code that can be understood and maintained by others
Desired skills, experiences, or interests
- Experience with build systems (Ant, Maven, cmake) and CI infrastructures such as Jenkins
- Experience in version control systems such as SVN and Git
- Experience from software methodologies such as test-driven development, code review, system/integration testing, DevOps.
Applicants must have a valid work permit in Sweden.
Proficiency in English and Swedish is required.
Contact us with your personal letter and CV.