- Customized Training
- Dymola Introduction Course
- Modelica Introduction Course
- Mechanics Modeling Course
- Thermo-fluid Modeling Course
- Air Conditioning Library Introduction Course
- Engine Dynamics Library Introduction Course
- Liquid Cooling Library Introduction Course
- Heat Exchanger Library Introduction Course
- Vapor Cycle Library Introduction Course
- Hydraulics Library Introduction Course
- Hydro Power Library Introduction Course
- Thermal Power Library Introduction Course
- Vehicle Dynamics Library Introduction Course
- FMI Introduction Course
Modelica Introduction Course
This three-day course is a comprehensive introduction to Modelica. The course teaches the principles of Modelica modeling, and it gives you insight in and practice from constructs for model development and library design.
This course assumes familiarity with the usage and workflow of Modelica tools. Dymola is used for examples, excercises and demonstrations. For a unified Dymola and Modelica training, please see the Dymola Introduction Course (note that the Modelica Introduction Course is very similar to day 2-4 of the Dymola Introduction Course).
The course covers the following topics:
- Interactive multi-domain modeling using components from the Modelica Standard Library
- Principles of physical modeling in Modelica
- Basics of the Modelica modeling language
- Organization and structuring of large models
- Using the Modelica Standard Library
- Building custom model libraries
- Creating custom model components in Modelica
- Working with model templates
- Working with discrete events
- Modelica traps and pitfalls
Who should attend?
Users that wants to learn Modelica modeling should attend this training. No previous knowledge of Modelica is required, but some skills in a Modelica tool is recommeded.