FMIT Toolbox for MATLAB/Simulink - Release Information
- Added support for MATLAB 2016a and 2016b.
- Added support for Visual Studio 2012 and Visual Studio 2015.
- Added the FMU export option Include internal signals. When enabled, internal signals will be available in the exported FMU. See Section 5.8 for more information.
- Removed the vector sizes from the vector names for ports in FMU blocks when loading an FMU. Reloading the FMU for a block will not change the naming. For example the names for the vector with FMI names "a", "a", "a" will now have the block port name "a" rather than "a".
- Most of the scripting functions for the FMU block (see Section 3.3.8) now works for FMU blocks with structured ports activated. Improved error handling for calling the scripting functions with blocks not valid.
- Other improvements and bug fixes.
- Better support for removing algebraic loops using dependency data. New FMU blocks will use this by default. The option useDirectFeedthroughData can be used for old blocks.
- Unconnected inputs of FMU blocks now behave as if the Ground block was connected to it, meaning that the input will be a zero value.
- Support for FMU Model Exchange export from Simulink with Global (tunable) parameters.
- Added full support for MATLAB 2015b.
- Exported FMUs of Simulink models will now have parameters with names that reflect the models structure, see Chapter Section 5.7.
- The structured names of the inputs and outputs of exported FMUs will now always be legal FMI names (unique and with no illegal characters).
- Fixed bug where modifying a copied FMU block with structured ports would change the original FMU block.
- Support for FMU Model Exchange 2.0 export from Simulink.
- Changed behavior for Stop Simulation blocks when exporting Co-Simulation and Model Exchange FMUs. They now cause the simulation to stop without an error (Model verification blocks still causes stops with an error).
- Improved performance of ScalarVariable1 methods
- Exported Co-Simulation FMUs now support variable communication points. Capability added to modelDescription.xml: canHandleVariableCommunicationTimeStep="true".
- Fixed a bug affecting S-Functions with row vector parameters.