FMIT Toolbox for MATLAB/Simulink - Release Information
- Better support for removing algebraic loops using dependency data. New FMU blocks will use this by default. The option useDirectFeedthroughData can be used for old blocks.
- Unconnected inputs of FMU blocks now behave as if the Ground block was connected to it, meaning that the input will be a zero value.
- Support for FMU Model Exchange export from Simulink with Global (tunable) parameters.
- Added full support for MATLAB 2015b.
- Exported FMUs of Simulink models will now have parameters with names that reflect the models structure, see Chapter Section 5.7.
- The structured names of the inputs and outputs of exported FMUs will now always be legal FMI names (unique and with no illegal characters).
- Fixed bug where modifying a copied FMU block with structured ports would change the original FMU block.
- Support for FMU Model Exchange 2.0 export from Simulink.
- Changed behavior for Stop Simulation blocks when exporting Co-Simulation and Model Exchange FMUs. They now cause the simulation to stop without an error (Model verification blocks still causes stops with an error).
- Improved performance of ScalarVariable1 methods
- Exported Co-Simulation FMUs now support variable communication points. Capability added to modelDescription.xml: canHandleVariableCommunicationTimeStep="true".
- Fixed a bug affecting S-Functions with row vector parameters.