Now Available: Modelon Software Release 2017.2
New versions of Modelon libraries are now available as part of 2017.2. View a summary of the new features and improvements below.
Updated versions of Modelon libraries will only be sold and distributed directly from Modelon, as well as approved resellers. Libraries will continue to be supported and operational in Dymola as part of our multi-platform strategy.
Contact us directly to receive updates to your current libraries.
- A CoolantMedium package was added to the ChillerTestbench template, which makes changing the coolant more convenient
- Constant friction factor pressure drop correlation is added to drop down list in pipe models
- Minor changes to some component attributes - improves compatibility with other components
- Improvements to parameter dialog box layout - improves visual appearance
- Type casting added on some enumerations - improves compatibility
- New PEMFC membrane model and example with stack using this membrane
- Stack example models that visualize important system indicator
- Improved initialization parameter structure in heat exchangers
- Implemented free convection heat transfer correlation based on Nusselt number for the complex tank model
- Implemented 3D visualization for pipes, boundary conditions, valves, simple tank and pumps
- It is now possible to choose to include headers in flat tube heat exchangers. This option is available on the "Headers" tab of the parameter dialog
- Plate and flat tube heat exchanger interfaces have been generalized
- Header volume parameters are now included in the geometry records, together with all other heat exchanger geometry parameters
- Implemented a more flexible port-concept in Hydraulics
- Added more commonly used predefined medium models - Newly added media are compatible with ThermoHydraulics
- Heat exchanger model interfaces have been generalized for all heat exchanger models in Modelon's Vapor Cycle, Heat Exchanger and Liquid Cooling libraries
- Improved robustness of heat exchanger stack models at zero air mass flow rate
Added more gases to choose from in the RealGas model. Both RealGas and IdealGas model now offers Nitrogen, Oxygen, Argon, Carbon dioxide, dry air and moist air
- PID control autotuner based on Assymetric Relay Feedback
- Indirect thermal energy storage system consisting of two tanks connect via valves, pumps and a heat exchangerNew pipe and friction models with bends
- Air path models for HVAC application, such as fan, duct, simple cabin and by-pass valve were adde
- Number of supported c-compilers is increased for the external medium interfaces
- Added Motorsports capabilities and topologies
- Added interface to cosin’s FTire model
- Real-time/parallelization components
To continue receiving updates to your libraries contact us!
Subscribe to our mailing list to receive future information about product releases in your inbox.