Available for: Dymola 2014 FD01
Dependencies: Modelica Standard Library Version: 3.2.1 and Modelon Base Library 1.9
Conversion script from 1.0 and 1.1 provided
Version 1.2 of the Liquid Cooling Library is a major update with several new features, bug fixes and other improvements.
- Adding more example experiment models. These are found in the Experiments package.
- Generic pipes, volumes and heat exchanger components inherit the parameter declaration from base classes in the Modelon Base Library to facilitate use of templates.
- Volume components with any number of connectors, utilizing vectorized connectors and automatic sizing, have been introduced.
- Table based components now use table look-up blocks from the Modelon Base Library. These utilize the Modelon.DataAccess package and handles more input file formats and table extrapolation options.
- An arrow indicating the nominal flow direction has been added in twoport volume icons. This should be respected when the positiveFlow parameter is set to true.
- Some parts of the medium packages that generated warnings during model translation have been updated to reduce the number of warnings. These changes do not affect the simulation results.
- Improved numerical robustness and simulation performance when using aqueous solutions. The transport property definitions previously generated non-linear systems, which have been solved analytically.
- Static head can be accounted for by the generic pipe models and geometric models of straight pipes.
- The expansion volume now uses a gas medium model to define the properties of the gas.
- Added an experiment template model that defines a replaceable medium model, an aggregate volume component and experiment icon.
- Added heat exchanger test bench templates with replaceable components and boundary conditions.
- Visualiztion of the tank liquid level in the component icon.
- The flow modifier components SetLiquidFlowRate and SetGasFlowRate now also accepts prescribed volumetric flow rates from a parameter or input signal. The input signal may be provided in m^3/s or l/min.
The following medium models have been added to the Liquid Cooling Library:
- Motor oil, SAE grade 15W-40
- Jet fuel A
- Jet fuel A1
- Jet fuel B
Liquid Cooling Library 1.2 has been updated for MSL 3.2.1
- The function LiquidCooling.Utilities.Visualizers.Functions.scalarToColor has been removed since the bug in the original version has now been fixed. The function Modelica.Mechanics.MultiBody.Visualizers.Colors.scalarToColor is used instead.
- New package icons for consistency with MSL.