Published: 2016-02-12 01:02
Updated: 2016-02-12 02:02
Dymola 2015 now available (copy 2)
We are happy to announce Dymola 2015 with exciting new productivity features and libraries.
We are happy to announce that Dymola 2015 is available.
The main highlights in Dymola 2015 include:
Standardization and integration
- Dymola is fully Modelica compliant and tested against the official Modelica test suite.
- Tool chain integration is easier and more powerful than ever.
- Using the Java and Python scripting interfaces, it is possible to control Dymola to run simulations, plot results and much more.
- Dymola supports both 32-bit and 64-bit platforms on Windows and Linux.
Modeling and simulation
- Improved model creation from existing components handles global data and parameter propagation automatically. This makes it more convenient than ever to reuse existing design patterns.
- Air Conditioning Library, version 1.8.7
- Electric Power Library 2.1.1
- Engine Dynamics Library, version 1.2.1
- Fuel Cell Library, version 1.2.1
- Heat Exchanger Library, version 1.1
- Hydraulics Library, version 4.0
- Hydro Power Library, version 2.4
- Liquid Cooling Library, version 1.2.1
- Pneumatics Library, version 1.6.2
- Thermal Power Library, version 1.8
- Vapor Cycle Library, version 1.1
- Vehicle Dynamics Library, version 1.9
For more details, see the attached:
- <media>Release highlights</media>
- <media>Release notes</media>
Visit the Dymola product page for more information.
How to upgrade
Modelon customers with active mainentance subscriptions can receive a download URL for latest release Dymola 2015. Contact our customer relations team and state your name, organization, country, and Dymola license number (in Dymola: Help > License).
Information about product releases
Subscribe to our mailing list to receive future information about product releases in your inbox.