Published: 2014-06-10 08:06
Updated: 2016-12-02 01:12
<p>Dymola 2015 now available</p>
We are happy to announce Dymola 2015 with exciting new productivity features and libraries.
We are happy to announce that Dymola 2015 is available.
The main highlights in Dymola 2015 include:
Standardization and integration
- Dymola is fully Modelica compliant and tested against the official Modelica test suite.
- Tool chain integration is easier and more powerful than ever.
- Using the Java and Python scripting interfaces, it is possible to control Dymola to run simulations, plot results and much more.
- Dymola supports both 32-bit and 64-bit platforms on Windows and Linux.
Modeling and simulation
- Improved model creation from existing components handles global data and parameter propagation automatically. This makes it more convenient than ever to reuse existing design patterns.
- Air Conditioning Library, version 1.8.7
- Electric Power Library 2.1.1
- Engine Dynamics Library, version 1.2.1
- Fuel Cell Library, version 1.2.1
- Heat Exchanger Library, version 1.1
- Hydraulics Library, version 4.0
- Hydro Power Library, version 2.4
- Liquid Cooling Library, version 1.2.1
- Pneumatics Library, version 1.6.2
- Thermal Power Library, version 1.8
- Vapor Cycle Library, version 1.1
- Vehicle Dynamics Library, version 1.9
For more details, see the attached:
- <media>Release highlights</media>
- <media>Release notes</media>
Visit the Dymola product page for more information.
How to upgrade
Modelon customers with active mainentance subscriptions can receive a download URL for latest release Dymola 2015. Contact our customer relations team and state your name, organization, country, and Dymola license number (in Dymola: Help > License).
Information about product releases
Subscribe to our mailing list to receive future information about product releases in your inbox.