Published: 2013-11-27 04:11
Updated: 2014-08-19 05:08
Dymola 2014 FD01 now available
We are happy to announce Dymola 2014 FD01 with exciting new productivity features and libraries!
We are happy to announce that Dymola 2014 FD01 is available.
The main highlights in Dymola 2014 FD01 include:
Standardization and compliance
- Fully Modelica compliant – tested against official Modelica test suite.
- FMI 2.0 near completion – Dymola supports first release candidate.
Modeling and simulation
- Built-in script editor facilitates experimentation and debugging.
- Better diagnostics and simulation event logging helps model debugging.
New model libraries
- Fuel Cell Library
- Automotive and industrial fuel cell systems
- Heat Exchanger Library
- Radiators and stacks in automotive applications
- Vapor Cycle Library.
- Mobile and residential air conditioning, industrial refrigeration and heat pumps
- Library updates made easier by automatic conversion across multiple versions.
For more details, see the attached:
- <media 716 - download "APPLICATION, Dymola 2014 FD01 Highlights, Dymola_2014_FD01_Highlights.pdf, 627 KB">Release highlights</media>
- <media 715 - download "APPLICATION, Dymola Release Notes 2014fd01, Dymola_Release_Notes_2014fd01.pdf, 792 KB">Release notes</media>
Visit the Dymola product page for more information.
How to upgrade
Modelon customers with active mainentance subscriptions can receive a download URL for latest release Dymola 2014 FD01. Contact our customer relations team and state your name, organization, country, and Dymola license number (in Dymola: Help > License).
Information about product releases
Subscribe to our mailing list to receive future information about product releases in your inbox.