Published: 2012-05-09 10:05
Updated: 2014-08-19 05:08
Dymola 2013 is available
We are happy to announce that Dymola 2013 is available
We are happy to announce that Dymola 2013 is available.
The main highlights in Dymola 2013 include:
- Easier to compose and re-compose models by reusing existing components to create new models. Create submodel/subcomponent from selection in diagram.
- UTF-8 support: comments and documentation can be written in your native language, for example, Japanese.
Portability and diagnostics
- Choose between strict Modelica 3 compatibility checking or extended backward model compatibility.
- Improved error messages and more structured presentation makes model debugging more effective.
Environment and setup
- Better post-processing setup and possibility to disable export options inside Dymola.
- Improved layout when plotting Boolean and enumeration signals.
- Simulink interface and FMI support on Linux.
New and updated libraries
- AirConditioning, version 1.8.2
- FlexibleBodies, version 2.0.1
- Hydraulics, version 3.2.1
- Optimization, version 2.1
- SmartElectricDrives 1.4.1
- Vehicle Dynamics, version 1.6
For more details, see the attached
- <media 562 _blank download "APPLICATION, Dymola 2013, Dymola_2013.pdf, 401 KB">Presentation </media>
- <media 561 _blank download "APPLICATION, Dymola Release Notes 2013, Dymola_Release_Notes_2013.pdf, 3.4 MB">Release Notes</media>
Visit the Dymola product page for more information.
How to upgrade
Modelon customers with active mainentance subscriptions can receive a download URL for latest release Dymola 2013. Contact sales-admin@ and state your name, company, and license number. modelon.com