Published: 2012-11-30 12:11
Updated: 2014-08-19 05:08
Dymola 2013 FD01 is available
We are happy to announce that Dymola 2013 FD01 is available
We are happy to announce that Dymola 2013 FD01 is available.
The main highlights in Dymola 2013 FD01 include:
Model editing and navigation
- Quick access to favorite models, create your own collection.
- Extend the user interface with custom menus and toolbars.
Simulation, plotting and post-processing
- User-defined selection of variables stored in result file reduces file size and facilitates easy access.
- Plot general expressions and perform operations on plotted signals.
- Show simulation results as a table (in addition to plotting).
- Extended post-processing with improved linear system analysis.
Environment and setup
- Better post-processing setup and possibility to disable export options inside Dymola.
- Improved layout when plotting Boolean and enumeration signals.
- Simulink interface and FMI support on Linux.
New model libraries
- Electric Power Library, version 2.0
- Engine Dynamics Library, version 1.0
- Hydro Power Library, version 2.1
- Liquid Cooling Library, version 1.0
- Thermal Power Library, version 1.5
Updated model libraries
- Air Conditioning Library, version 1.8.3
- Hydaulics Library, version 3.3
- Vehicle Dynamics Library, version 1.7
- Pneumatics Library, version 1.5.3
For more details, see the attached:
- <media 625 _blank download "APPLICATION, Dymola 2013 FD01 Release Presentation, Dymola_2013_FD01_Release_Presentation.pdf, 0.9 MB">Release Presentation</media>
- <media 624 _blank download "APPLICATION, Dymola 2013 FD01 Release Notes, Dymola_2013_FD01_Release_Notes.pdf, 876 KB">Release Notes</media>
Visit the Dymola product page for more information.
How to upgrade
Modelon customers with active mainentance subscriptions can receive a download URL for latest release Dymola 2013 FD01. Contact our customer relations team and state your name, organization, country, and Dymola license number (in Dymola: Help > License).
Important notice: The download URL that you receive from Modelon will point at an update site where Dymola 2013 FD01 vill be made availabe on November 30. If you do not yet see Dymola 2013 FD01 at the site, then try again a little later.
Information about product releases
Subscribe to our mailing list to receive future information about product releases in your inbox.